contact the new council by phone on 0300 131 2 131 or apply, book and pay for services online and report problems 24/7 by visiting www.northyorks.gov.uk.
N.Y.C.C Chief Executive, Richard Flinton firstname.lastname@example.org
PCSO Hannah Price 4532 is our area police contact, her email address is Hannah.price@northyorkshire.
contact by phone is via 101, quoting 4532
If you need any crime prevention or security advice, please use the following link https://www.northyorkshire.police.uk/cp/crime-prevention/
Your local neighbour policing team can offer the following:
- Property Marking – bikes, laptops, computers, equine equipment, trailers etc.
- Crime Prevention champions to visit your home and offer advice.
- Burglary prevention advice booklets/No Cold Caller posters
Crimestoppers – 0800 555 111
Supporting Victims – 01904 669276
Email – SNAScarborough@northyorkshire.police.uk
KEIR MATHER MP
POST OFFICE OPENING TIMES @ THE PICKLED POSTIE:
9-2pm Monday to Saturday and closed Sunday
Cawood C. of E. V.A. Primary School
Headteacher Mr Nick Payling
Broad Lane, Cawood,
Citizen’s Advice Bureau
North Yorkshire Citizens Advice & Law Centre – Selby Advice | Selby Advicehttps://selbyadvice.org.uk/organisation/citizens-advice/https://selbyadvice.org.uk/organisation/citizens-advice/#:~:text=Our%20FREE%20to%20call%20Adviceline,and%20Fridays%2010am%20%E2%80%93%2012.30pm.updated Aug 2023
Adviceline 0808 278 7900
FREE TO CALL
the quickest way to speak to an adviser
on any issue
- We provide information, direct support and specialist advice on all aspects of setting up and running a successful community group, charity or social enterprise in the Selby District area.
- We service the Community Engagement Forums for the Central /Eastern/ Western and Southern parts of Selby District. We run the Selby District Volunteer Centre which matches individuals to volunteer opportunities and provides support to organisations which involve volunteers. Selby District AVS actively promotes volunteering through the use of volunteers across the range of our projects.
- We manage Selby District Community Transport volunteer car driver scheme for people unable to access public transport and a minibus hire service for organisations. Both schemes are available to pre book.
- We manage the Selby District Alcohol Service which provides support to anyone aged 18 or over living in Selby district concerned about their own alcohol use or that of a friend or family member.
- We run our social enterprise, Community House based in the centre of Selby which provides serviced meeting, training and event rooms for hire and office accommodation on short or long term lease.
- We produce and distribute a regulular information newsletter and coordinate regular meetings to share information and news between local voluntary and community sector organisation
Useful web and phone contacts
Floodline – 0345 988 1188
North Yorkshire County Council – 01609 780780
Police – Non-emergency number – 101
Health – Non emergency number – 111
Citizens’ Advice Bureau – 0344 411 1444