M.P. Nigel Adams, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Tel: 020 7219 7141 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Constituency 17 High Street, Tadcaster, LS24 9AP Tel: 01937 838088
POST OFFICE OPENING TIMES @ THE PICKLED POSTIE:
Monday – Friday: 9:30 – 5:30
Saturday: 9:30 – 12:30
Cawood C. of E. V.A. Primary School
Headteacher Mr Nick Payling
Broad Lane, Cawood,
- We provide information, direct support and specialist advice on all aspects of setting up and running a successful community group, charity or social enterprise in the Selby District area.
- We service the Community Engagement Forums for the Central /Eastern/ Western and Southern parts of Selby District. We run the Selby District Volunteer Centre which matches individuals to volunteer opportunities and provides support to organisations which involve volunteers. Selby District AVS actively promotes volunteering through the use of volunteers across the range of our projects.
- We manage Selby District Community Transport volunteer car driver scheme for people unable to access public transport and a minibus hire service for organisations. Both schemes are available to pre book.
- We manage the Selby District Alcohol Service which provides support to anyone aged 18 or over living in Selby district concerned about their own alcohol use or that of a friend or family member.
- We run our social enterprise, Community House based in the centre of Selby which provides serviced meeting, training and event rooms for hire and office accommodation on short or long term lease.
- We produce and distribute a regulular information newsletter and coordinate regular meetings to share information and news between local voluntary and community sector organisation
Did you serve in HM Forces or complete National Service?
Are you 65 years old or over?
Do you live in North Yorkshire?
If yes, you are eligible for a range of FREE initiatives being run across
North Yorkshire thanks to funding from the Ministry of Defence:
Free gardening service (Selby District only)
Advice around utility bills
Support to keep warm, safe, and maintain independence
Local groups and activities
Befriending and home visits
Financial support and grants
Help and advice for carers and families
Trips, events, and days out
To find out more contact Community First Yorkshire
on 01904 704177 or email